Today’s Oreo recipe gets us just a bit closer to the end of Oreo week, and it’s pretty involved, but well worth it! If you like Oreos, and you like Cheesecake, this fluffy recipe is one that goes over really well with everyone I have shared it with. Hope you enjoy!
Oreo Cheesecake Bites
36 OREO Cookies, divided
1/2 cup butter or margarine, divided
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends extending over sides.
3. Finely crush 24 cookies.
4. Melt 1/4 cup butter; mix with crumbs.
5. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended.
7. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
8. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended.
9. Chop remaining cookies.
10. Gently stir into batter.
11. Pour over crust.
12. Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate and remaining butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until butter is melted.
15. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
16. Cool slightly; spread over top of cheesecake.
17. Refrigerate 4 hours.
18. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
(found on snackworks.com)