This is one the kids love to help make and share with their friends. It’s pretty simple, super cute, and very tasty. Did I mention that I love Oreo week?!
Oreo Santa Hat Cookies
4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
20 OREO Cookies
20 strawberries, caps removed
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in small bowl until blended.
2. Gently stir in whipped topping.
3. Spoon into small re-sealable plastic bag.
4. Cut off 1 corner from bottom of bag.
5. Pipe cream cheese mixture onto cookies.
6. Top with strawberries, bottom-ends up, pressing gently into cream cheese mixture to secure.
7. Pipe remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom tips of berries.
(found on snackworks.com)