This is one of my favorites. I love a little fruit with chocolate, but something about these clicks just right for me. I hope you enjoy them as well!
Oreo PB & Banana Top Hat
12 Peanut Butter Creme OREO Fudge Cremes
1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, divided
1 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Place cookies in single layer in shallow parchment paper-lined pan.
2. Cut banana into 12 slices.
3. Pour half the melted chocolate into small re-sealable plastic bag; set aside.
4. Dip bottoms of banana slices, 1 at a time, in remaining melted chocolate.
5. Place on cookies.
6. Snip small piece off bottom corner of chocolate-filled bag; drizzle chocolate over bananas.
7. Top with sprinkles.
8. Freeze 3 hours.
9. Let stand at room temperature 5 min. before serving.
(found on snackworks.com)