Today plays off of yesterday’s recipe of the Oreo Cookie Balls, not we turn them into pops. Mine aren’t as pretty as what you find on Pinterest or at the stores, but these are VERY tasty 🙂
Oreo Cookie Ball Pops
1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
1/2 cup multi-colored sprinkles (or choice candies), divided
1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate (6 oz.), melted
1 pkg lollipop sticks
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
2. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls.
3. Freeze 10 min.
4. Insert lollipop stick into center of each ball.
5. Melt semi-sweet chocolates in pans on stove (stir constantly- careful not to burn)
6. Dip 24 balls in semi-sweet chocolate or white chocolate
7. Roll into chosen sprinkles/candies.
8. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
9. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
(found on snackworks.com)