Hey hey hey! This is one is for the VERY sweet-toothed among you!. However, you can also pull out the cookie recipe and enjoy that too. It’s good on its own, but adding Oreo cookies, just sweetens the deal. Here’s the recipe to end Oreo week. Hope you enjoyed!
Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookie bars
3-1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 pkg. (12 oz.) miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
18 DOUBLE STUF OREO Cookies
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
2. Mix flour, salt and baking soda until well blended.
3. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
4. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
5. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition.
6. Stir in chips.7. Press 2 cups dough onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan
8. Top with cookies, arranging in 3 rows of 6 cookies each.
9. Place remaining dough on large sheet waxed paper; pat into 13×9-inch rectangle. (Do not add any extra flour.)
10. Invert over cookies; remove waxed paper.
11. Gently press dough around each cookie to secure.
12. Bake 28 min. or until lightly browned.
13. Cool completely.
(found on snackworks.com)